What are the stories behind these hashtags? #dontdriveanddrive, #bendgate, #budweiserdog, #trendsintechworld, #webrooming, #connectedcars Find out in the Weekly Wrap-Up!
There were a number of interesting headlines this week involving Budweiser, Royal Baby #2, Ray Rice and the announcement of Apple’s new products. Read more in our weekly wrap-up.
What is behind #Onegoodreason and #AsteroidMission? Find out about these hashtags and more in the weekly wrap-up.
What company let its executive eat pasta off a subway floor? Do you know what event-television is? Read this week’s wrap up to find the answers.
Find out what brands are getting ahead and what companies are getting behind in this week’s industry news.
Check out this week’s wrap up to find out what the latest studies are saying and how brands are getting ahead.
From American Apparel to the CIA, it’s been a week of social media controversies. Get all the details in the latest edition of the weekly wrap-up.
Take a glimpse into the future of advertising and catch up on your industry news with the latest edition of the weekly wrap-up.
From Hilton to Snapchat, it’s been a week full of apologies and announcements. Get all the details in the latest edition of the weekly wrap-up.
Ah, the internet. Most people can’t live without it.
As we enter into a new year, we looked back at how the Internet has changed and found some interesting, even shocking stats and trends.
- The Internet requires approximately 50 million horsepower in electricity. (Source: About.com)
- China represents 46% of the global internet usage. And, Facebook being banned in China? (Source: Staff.com infographic)
- In 1999: 38 million people had broadband internet. TODAY: 1.2 billion have it on their mobile phones.
- 85 percent people in the world have internet access and the rate of growth for mobile is 530+ Million – 5% year over year (Source: SocialMediaToday)
- More people have a mobile subscription service than access to safe drinking water and electricity. (Source: Business Insider)
- The average post from a Facebook brand page only reaches 16% of fans. (Source: The Next Web)
- 14.3 trillion webpages are live on the internet (Source: Worldwidewebsize.com)
- The Internet share of advertising is expected to rise to 31% by 2016. (Source: Advertising Age)
- More than 8.7 billion machines are currently connected to the Internet. (About.com)